Charlotte LE FLOCH, PharmD
EUROPEAN PATENT ATTORNEY
Chemistry – Pharmaceuticals
PRACTICE & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
After finishing her studies in Pharmacy, Charlotte Le Floch worked as patent agent for one year in an IP firm. She joined ICOSA in October 2019 as Patent Associate in the team Biotech-Chemistry. She is involved in patent drafting and prosecution.
Charlotte has also graduated from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) since 2018.
Doctor of Pharmacy, she defended a thesis on strategies and challenges for the pharmacist in the promotion of academic health research (University of Paris V).
- European Qualification Exam (EQE)
- CEIPI (Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle) diploma in Patent degree
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Université Paris V)
- University degree in Health, Law and Society (Université Paris V)
- University degree in Biologic and Medical Engineering (Université Paris VI)