Christelle PETIT, PhD
EUROPEAN PATENT ATTORNEY
Contracts – Trademarks – Design Patents
PRACTICE & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Christelle Petit is a strong expert in organic chemistry, phosphorus chemistry, catalysis, analytic chemistry, and chemical engineering. She joined ICOSA in January 2015 as patent associate within the Biotech-Chemistry team. She drafts and prosecutes patent application besides developing an expertise in valuation of intangible assets and negotiating contracts.
She is also graduated from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) in 2014.
Christelle Petit awarded a PhD in Chemistry from the University of Lyon I. Her thesis was related to evaluation of the reduction catalytic system of secondary and tertiary phosphine oxides.
She has worked as a post-doctorate at the Texas Christian University where she was in charge of the development of new syntheses in the field of phosphoric acid and its derivatives.
- European Qualification Exam (EQE)
- CEIPI (Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle) diploma, with Patent degree
- PhD in Organic Chemistry from the University Claude Bernard – Lyon 1
- MSc in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering from the École Supérieure de Chimie Physique et Électronique – Lyon
- MSc in Organic Synthesis and Chemistry of Bioactive Molecules from the University Claude Bernard – Lyon 1