Anne SAVOYE, PhD
European Patent Attorney
Belgian Patent Attorney
Biotech – Molecular biology – Biochemistry
PRACTICE & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Anne Savoye is a strong expert in Biotechenology, in particular in Molecular biology and cellular biology, Biochemistry. She joined ICOSA in 2014 as patent associate within the Biotech-Biology team and she drafts and prosecutes patent applications.
Anne Savoye became Head of Brussels office in 2017. She is also graduated from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) since 2016, European Patent Attorney since 2018 and Belgian Patent Attorney since 2019.
Awarded a PhD in Molecular Biology from the University of Lorraine, she investigated the structure and function of a long non-coding RNA implicated in gene inactivation. She has worked as a post-doctorate at the Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences at Paris where she was in charge of the validation of new viral vectors for the characterization of neural networks by optogenetics.
- Belgian Patent Attorney
- European Qualification Exam (EQE)
- CEIPI (Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle) diploma, with Patent degree
- PhD in Molecular Biology from the University of Lorraine
- MSc in Molecular, Cellular and Structural Biology from the University of Lorraine
- Licensing Executive Society (LES)