Hélène LABIT, PhD
EUROPEAN PATENT ATTORNEY
European Patent Attorney
French Patent Attorney
Biotech – Genetics – Biochemistry
PRACTICE & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Hélène Labit has a strong expertise in Biotechnlogy, in particular in Genetics, Molecular biology and Biochemistry. She joined ICOSA in 2015 as patent specialist within the Biotech-Biology team and she drafts and prosecutes patent applications.
She graduated from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) in 2017.
Awarded a PhD in Genetics from University of Diderot at Paris VII, she studied the initiation of DNA replication in CNRS laboratory «Regulation of gene expression» (Department of Biology, E.N.S., Paris).
Hélène Labit then joined the “Cell Cycle Control” group at the Cancer Institute, University College London. There she worked on the role of phosphorylation in the regulation of proteins involved in the cell cycle control.
- European Qualification Exam (EQE)
- CEIPI (Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle) diploma in Patent degree
- PhD in Genetics from University of Diderot – Paris VII
- Magistère in Genetics from University of Diderot – Paris VII
- MSc in Genetics from University of Diderot – Paris VII